IT, SATCOM, CYBER SECURITY
Information Technology Services -
Crew and Technical ship management.
Information Technology has always played a key role within Highland Maritime.
Highland Maritime in-house resources ensure ownership of and compliance with,
the 'IMO Cyber Security' regulations.
Our valued partnerships with key suppliers enable us to deliver best in value services at an affordable cost.
While keeping costs down, we provide highly skilled, world class support and service delivery.
With increased Cyber Security threats, it is more important than ever to have the right tools and policies in place, mitigating increased threats from Virus and Malware onboard.
We are able to act fast and effectively to Deploy, Manage and Support Vessel IT Services onboard.
- Onboard Firewall
- Patch Management
- Data Backup Integrity
- Monthly IT Security maintenance check list
- Annual IT Inspection
- IT Security Audits
Ship to Shore Communications
- Inmarsat Fleet Broadband
- Iridium Certus
+ Monitoring and Alerting
+ Least Cost Routing
- GTMail Plus - Email
- GT Sentinel - Anti Virus
- Satellite Communications
- IT Hardware & Software procurement
- Software Implementation
- 'Tier One' support 'In-house'.
- 'Tier Two' and above managed with Service Provider
Maritime Software Applications
We are experienced in key major maritime software applications, including cloud based and local;
- Planned Maintenance systems
- e-Documentation of vessel manuals, drawings, plans etc.,
- Purchasing, inventory, stock control
- Regulatory Reporting systems, IMO-DCS, EU-MRV
- Electronic Navigation Chart systems
- Weather routing and analysis systems
- Engine monitoring, control and recording systems
- Crew/HR monitoring and management systems
- Work and Rest hours monitoring/reporting
- Sea Staff online Training systems, onboard and ashore
- Client & Charterer commercial reporting systems
- Safety, Health, Environment and Quality performance, monitoring and analysis systems